Abstract for submission
Abstract should be confined in a single page (A4) and is suggested to be structured into separate sections: Background: the context and purpose of the study; Results: the main findings; Conclusions: brief summary and potential implications.
Abstract template can be found here.
- Agricultural Biotechnology and Natural products
- Biocatalysis and Protein Engineering
- Bioenergy and Biorefinery
- Biomedical Science & Engineering
- Cell Culture and Bioprocessing
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Metabolic Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Micro- and Nano-Biotechnology
- English is the official language of the BEST conf.
- Presentation in Chinese is optional during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The oral presentation competition is only for students, who present in English. The winners of the competition will receive up to 1,500 NTD and/or a certificate.
- There is no poster template for the 26th BEST Conference & International Symposium on Biotechnology and Bioengineering.
- Poster Board Size: The live display of poster boards is (100 cm (W) x 180 cm (H)). Please make sure your poster can fit in the space. Note A0 measures 84.1 cm (W)) x 118.9 cm (H)).
- Poster Setup: Each poster presenter will have an assigned space and a setup schedule (see poster list). Posters will be posted with push pins made available at the poster session area.
- Poster Award: Each poster will be judged by a panel. Up to 1,000 NTD and/or a certificate will be given to the top posters during an awards ceremony at the end of the conference.